SCWF TO HOLD WILD SUMMER’S NIGHT AUCTION & WILD GAME FEAST ON JULY 29
COLUMBIA – The annual Wild Summer’s Night Auction & Wild Game Feast is set for July 29, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. The event will take place at Seawell’s Catering, located at 1125 Rosewood Drive in Columbia. This event provides 15%-20% of SCWF’s operating budget for the year. Join us this year and help support our wildlife conservation and education programs!
To a crowd of nearly 400 people, we will be auctioning off just about anything anyone could ever want! Event will include live & silent auctions, prize drawings & games, wild game feast, open bar, and much more! The wild game feast will include venison, duck, quail, catfish, alligator, and shrimp, as well as chicken and vegetarian options. During the Happy Hour, one of Alabama’s championship wild game cook-off teams will be showcasing two of its prize-winning dishes, Catfish cakes and Rabbit Stew. This year’s event will also feature WLTX’s Deon Guillory as Emcee, and Auctioneer Todd Ballentine of Ballentine Auctions.
Featured items for bidding include:
- Charleston vacation packages including tickets to the SC Aquarium, Birds of Prey Center, and other historical tours.
- 6-day African Photo Safari for Two People
- Four Park-hopper passes to Disney World
- Sit-on-top Kayak from Cabela’s
- Guided Deer & Turkey Hunts
- Set of Four Michelin Tires
- Guided Trout Fishing Trip in the Upstate
- Oyster Roast for 20 people
- BMW Performance Driving School
- Naturalist-guided canoe/kayak trip through Beidler Forest Audubon Sanctuary
- Framed artwork by Jim Booth, Michael Story, and Jim Harrison
- Hand-crafted leather Jewelry
- Multiple basket packages featuring gift certificates and merchandise from South Carolina businesses.
Event is open to the public. Tickets are available thru www.scwf.org or by calling (803) 256-0670.
The mission of the South Carolina Wildlife Federation is to conserve and restore wildlife and wildlife habitat through education and advocacy.
# # #